When it comes to choosing the perfect storage unit for your business, there are a few factors you’ll want to take into account. Here are the top 5 must-have storage units for commercial and industrial use:
- Pallet Racks: These storage units are perfect for storing goods on pallets and shelves. They’re built with sturdy beams that can hold heavy weights, preventing the unit from becoming top heavy and potentially unstable.
Pallet racks also allow you to store as little as one item per rack or as many as six stacks per level (this will depend on your specific racking system).
- Cantilever racks: These storage units have a max load of 1,000 lbs per shelf and hold as many as 18 shelves. They’re also an excellent option for long items since they have a beam depth of 30 inches.
- Wire carts: Wire carts are versatile mobile storage units that can be used for light and heavy items. These carts are easy to move around since they’re lightweight (between five and seven pounds) and sturdy enough to hold up to 150 lbs per shelf.
- Industrial Wire Shelving: Ideal for heavy-duty use, these storage units come equipped with five different rack sizes ranging from 5 to 42 inches deep.
The racks have been tested for a load capacity of 500 lbs per shelf (evenly distributed).
- Flammable cabinets: You need to have these in your storage arsenal if you work with flammable materials. They provide safe and secure storage for flammable liquids, gases, and solids such as paint, alcohol, propane, and butane.
Need These Commercial and Industrial Storage Units And More?
Contact Source Equipment Company Today!
Source Equipment is a leading supplier of storage and material handling solutions for businesses of all sizes in Leominster, Boston, and the 40 miles Area.
We carry a vast range of products, including pallet racks, cantilever racks, wire carts, industrial wire shelving, and flammable cabinets, to help you create a custom storage solution that meets your specific needs.
To learn more about our products or to place an order, please call us today at 1-800-743-5545 or visit us online.