There is never enough space, whether in a commercial or residential area. Commercial kitchens, for instance, can always use extra space.
But what happens when the space you have is not enough to store everything you have or need in your commercial kitchen?
You need to get smart and find valuable tips to maximize your space, which we have here for you.
When it comes to maximizing storage space in a commercial kitchen, there are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Think about the layout of your kitchen and how you can best use the space available to you.
- Make use of vertical space wherever possible.
- Invest in quality storage solutions to help you make the most of your space.
When it comes to layout, think about what you will use each kitchen area for. If you have a lot of counter space, consider using it for food preparation, and place storage solutions like cabinets and drawers elsewhere in the kitchen.
Alternatively, if you have a lot of storage space, consider using your counter space for food preparation, as this will free up more room to store food.
The vertical space
Vertical space is any space that is not on the ground level. This can include cabinets, shelves, and even walls in a kitchen.
When it comes to maximizing storage space in a commercial kitchen, you should utilize every inch of vertical space available to you. This can include installing taller cabinets or shelves or even using the walls to hang pots and pans or other kitchen accessories.
Quality storage solutions
Finally, invest in quality storage solutions. High-quality cabinets and drawers will help you make the most of your space and be durable and long-lasting. Some of the storage options include:
- Cabinets: There are various cabinet options available, including standard cabinets, corner cabinets, and pantry cabinets. Choose the type of cabinet that will best fit the layout of your kitchen and the items you need to store.
- Drawers: Drawers are a great way to store small items like utensils, spices, or napkins. Choose a drawer that is the right size and shape for your needs.
- Shelves: These are a great way to store large items like pots and pans or food boxes. You can also use them to create vertical space in your kitchen.
- Bins and baskets: Bins and baskets are a great way to store small items like utensils or spices. They can be placed on shelves, drawers, or attached to the wall.
With these tips, you can maximize your storage space in a commercial kitchen and make cooking more accessible and efficient.
Ready to maximize your commercial kitchen storage space?
Have you decided on the storage you want to use or not? Don’t worry. At Source Equipment, we have all the storage solutions you are looking for. From shelves and drawers to racks and more, we have it all!
Call us today on 1-800-743-5545 and let us help you equip your kitchen with the perfect storage solutions for you! We serve Leominster, Boston, and the 40 miles Area.